CORPORATE RECRUITER - Enterprise Role Overview – Located in Research Triangle Park/ Morrisville, NC
Independently manages the search and selection process for professional, management, technical, and other niche skill positions. Manages the full lifecycle of staffing processes; to include networking and pipelining. Engages and leverages business partners such as Operations Managers, Corporate Managers and Leadership Team to achieve results and deliver on Staffing plans. Individual contributor role with 3-5 years of recruiting experience. Reports directly to the Vice President of Talent Attraction & Network Development.
Position Overview and Description:
- Strong, seasoned recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting in a client focused, fast paced, high volume environment
- Partners with senior leaders in the organization who they support and multiple business partners in discussing needs and staffing strategy
- Heavy focus on shifting priorities and hiring for key positions in a client focused team environment
- Partners with department head in defining shifting priorities, external relationships, onboarding execution
- Works closely with the hiring manager to understand the job specifications and necessary technical skills required to fill the position. Acts as the main point of contact for posting open positions and screening applicant resumes.
- Supports department leaders in the recruiting processes through the ability to source, phone screen and interview applicants for job openings.
- Responds to all applications within a timely fashion.
- Manages all recruitment efforts for new community and college partnership developments in conjunction with the Hiring Managers.
- Coordinates and executes on periodic job fairs with key leaders within the organization.
- Works collaboratively to draft and/or edit job descriptions, ensuring consistency related to job titles, essential duties and responsibilities, etc.