Accounting Services Coordinator Affordable Care, LLC, Morrisville, NC (frequent travel until 5/20)
Affordable Care, LLC (“ACI”) was founded in 1975 and today is America’s largest dental support organization focused on tooth replacement services, with 320 affiliated practices in 40 states. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and doing business under the retail names Affordable Dentures and Affordable Dentures & Implants, the company’s affiliated practices offer a range of tooth replacement services including dentures, dental implants and tooth extractions. The company’s unique, highly-focused business model enables dentists to provide high-quality, low-price dental prostheses to over 400,000 patients annually.
Each practice is individually owned and operated by a licensed dentist to provide dentures and dental implants delivered with the highest levels of professionalism and care. Affordable Care is differentiated in the marketplace by offering same-day service for dentures and tooth replacement. Every practice has its own on-site dental lab, which adds convenience and value for patients. More than six million patients have received services from an Affordable Care-affiliated practice.
Affordable Care was acquired by Berkshire Partners (“Berkshire”) in October 2015
Affordable Care is seeking an Accounting Services Coordinator reporting to the Manager of Accounting. The Account Services Coordinator is responsible for various accounting for revenue and accounts receivable. Additional details on the role:
- Outstanding customer service orientation.
- Experience using and a propensity to quickly learn how to navigate various financial systems. Must be a very efficient Microsoft user.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
· Posts patient revenue and cash receipts in Great Plains.
· Posts bank fees and miscellaneous deposits in Great Plains.
· Processes clinic revenue adjustments.
· Transfers funds between bank accounts.
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
· Assist with external audit process by providing requested information and backup documentation.
· Executes procedures efficiently while maintaining internal controls.
Candidate Profile & Preferred Experience
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to be a self-starter
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to learn and grow
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective time management, organizational and communication skills
- Works collaboratively with others
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software and Microsoft Office suite; Access, database, or other systems
- Great Plains or other financial systems experience desirable
- Willingness and ability to travel